Roald Dahl (via lovely—delight)
HOW CAN WE BE HAPPY ?
Once a group of 50 people was attending a seminar.
Suddenly the speaker stopped and decided to do a group activity. He started giving each one a balloon. Each one was asked to write his/her name on it using a marker pen. Then all the balloons were collected and put in another room.
Now these delegates were let in that room and asked to find the balloon which had their name written, within 5 minutes. Everyone was frantically searching for their name, colliding with each other, pushing around others and there was utter chaos.
At the end of 5 minutes no one could find their own balloon.
Now each one was asked to randomly collect a balloon and give it to the person whose name was written on it.
Within minutes everyone had their own balloon.
The speaker began— exactly this is happening in our lives. Everyone is frantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is.
Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness; you will get your own happiness.
And this is the purpose of human life.
credit: 1969 Woodstock by Henry Diltz
do not delete the text, only the pictures show up on your blog
Hello everyone, We (Jared & Gabby) are hosting our 7th annual giveaway. We love doing giveaways for you guys! They’re always so fun, and we love making someone’s year by giving them tons of items for FREE! so we’re at it again! These items are mostly brand new except a few which are in great condition, and have only been slightly used, being bought for us, or bought for the giveaway by us. This giveaway will end on exactly MARCH 29th 2014. We do not accept bribes, or pick people. The random generator we have coded will choose the winner. We will try to answer all questions that this post does not. p.s. our previous urls were snuggle and drinken.
- THE GIVEAWAY DRAWING WILL BE COMPLETELY RANDOM (THROUGH A RANDOM GENERATOR)
ONE WINNER, WINS ALL OF THE ITEMS. (ONLY 1 Winner)
- Must be following ilypizza & Cuddling
- You may reblog as much as you’d like! We are keeping track of how many times you have reblogged the giveaway.
no likes please
- We are shipping world wide and for free to the winner (yes that means anywhere, so don’t feel that just because you don’t live in the USA you can’t win.)
If you have any questions just message us HERE or HERE
- GIVEAWAY ENDS ON MARCH 29TH, 2014 (to allow us enough time to ship the items to the winner before our spring break)
- Macbook Pro - $1300
- IPad 2 (16g) - $400
- IPhone 5s (gold & 32g) - $300
- Bose Speaker (bluetooth) - $200
- Galaxy S4- $350
- Kindle Fire HD- $200
- Go Pro- $400
- Fossil Watch- $250
- Pandora Bracelet (2 charms)- $240
- Tiffany & Co necklace- $120
- Life Proof case- $100
- 9 IPhone 5 cases- $100
- IPhone 5 headphones- $10
TOTAL = $3,970
i was looking through my camera and i found this from last summer, i used to hate it because it was all blurry but i absolutely love it now
Meanwhile in Kiev
this is poetry
Moonlight and Stars by Layla (via lume-fodobrah)
Robyn Lawley by Pierre Toussaint, GQ Australia